Thursday, August 25, 2011
Menjelma pula bulan Syawal... sekejapnya rasa waktu berlalu. Tahun ini jugalah tahun pertama menyambut kedatangan Ramadhan dan Syawal sebagai seorang ibu.. tak mudah rupanya.. tapi Alhamdulillah, walaupun tak 'perfect' ada improvement setiap hari. Tak sabar nak tengok rayyan pakai baju melayu :)
Paling dirindui,dan tak dapat buat tahun ni: berterawih berjemaah di masjid. Insyaallah, harapnya Ramadhan akan datang dipanjangkan umur untuk bersama-sama berterawikh di masjid..
Harapnya segala ibadat yang dilakukan diterima dan diberkati oleh Allah SWT. Dan semoga ibadah2 ini dapat dipanjangkan walaupun setelah Ramadhan meninggalkan kita...
Jangan lupa puasa 6 di bulan Syawal..
dan sempena Syawal yang bakal tiba ini... saya ingin menyusun 10 jari.. memohon kemaafan andai kata tersalah kata atau tersilap laku... Harap dimaafkan, mungkin ada terguris hati kecil sesiapa..terutama keluarga terdekat, sahabat handai.. rakan sekerja.
Jemputlah beraya dirumah yea :) tak buat open house but rumah memang sentiasa terbuka menyambut kehadiran tetamu....
Akhir kata, jangan beraya sakan.. ingatlah untuk memberi pada yang lebih memerlukan, satu kebaikan yang kita but nescaya Allah akan membalasnya berkali-kali ganda.
Salam Aidilfitri from : munie_ajeep and lil rayyan.
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
New prepaid mobile in town coming really soon! Guarantee will change your daily life. With great discounts, rates, benefits and NO HIDDEN CHARGES.
Looking for interested agents and dealers. Dealers will be assigned according to their choice of territory ;)
Revolution of prepaid and telecommunication is coming to Malaysia.
For more info visit GoTron
Or email email@example.com
Don't miss this oppurtunity to make your way into telco business and change your life. Now you to can open your own telco centre without actually having to open a REAL store.
Friday, July 22, 2011
Would you like to live forever? Try reading this article from newsweek. I wont say that its about living forever. Just a longer and healthier life.. But then again death is not something we can control.
And yes. Statistically women lives longer than men.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Free 4D 3N stay in 4 star hotel in Hainan Island or Busan or Seoul or Guangzhou or Shanghai and many more exiting place by just buying a 'new thing' . And no, this is not some kind of competition or lucky draw.
Over 130++ merchants, stores, restaurants has tied up with this 'new thing' that will give their users benefits, discounts and vouchers such as TOMEI, Burger King, Baskin Robins and many more ( the list are adding up really fast) . And no, this is not some kind of membership program.
P.A insurance (Tokio Marine) worth RM 10,000 per year when you buy this 'new thing'. And. Of course .. im not selling you insurance..
Your airtime will never expires when you use this 'new thing'. Great commisions earned if you happen to refer friends or families using also this 'new thing' . No! Its not Multi-level
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Coming real soon near you
How does it work?
Just send emails to your kids email address, for that memorable moments including attachments so that they can read it in the future. No need to dedicate a blog for them as it serve the same purpose.
I wonder how rayyan would feel when he read the emails we wrote to him. Hopefully nanti bila dia nak buat apa-apa he would thought of these emails.
Here is the link:
God Bless The Technology.
p/s : you can now write to rayyan : email@example.com
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Bukan nak kutuk.Tak berniat juga nak mengata.
Nak dijadikan cerita today i went back home after work menaiki komuter.
Lama sudah rasanya tak naik komuter tiba-tiba ternampak 'koc wanita' . Dalam hati lega sikit sebab tak payah satu koc dgn warga-warga asing yang berlainan jantina (faham-faham la)
So as train arrived. Ya rabbi tiba-tiba ramai golongan wanita berpusu-pusu serbu pintu masuk. Yang geramnya tadi tak nak beratur. Bukannya kurang upaya atau warga emas.
Lepas tu polis bantuan pun jerit: "bagi laluan.. Penumpang nak keluar" tapi lepas je pintu terbuka org dari dalam nak keluar. Yang kat luar pun nak masuk. Berlakulah adegan tolak menolak. Nasib baik time tu saya dekat belakang sekali ( sempat mengundurkan diri)
Polis tu pun agaknye takut.. Die pun tak cakap apa-apa untuk redakan keadaan.Agaknya dah biasa.
Yang peliknya bila saya jalan- jalan tengok koc mana kosong nampak orang lelaki tak ada pulak tolak-tolak (bukan nak back up. Kenyataan) . Malu sangat bila tiba-tiba nampak mat salleh melintas. Hopefully dia tak nampak.buat malu negara aje.
Last-last i gave up an waited for another train which is 15 min away..
Surprisingly bila announce je "tren akan tiba ke platform dalam masa 5 min" zaapp... Perkara sama berlaku lagi.
Alhamdulillah dapat masuk dalam tren dengan selamat lepas ada sorang makcik menjerit " eeiihh, bagi laluan keluar!!"
Ok. Moral of the story lain kali nak keluar kena jerit?
Come on la. Bukannya nak kata tak cukup pelajaran kang marah..
Ce bayangkan.. Yang terperangkap dalam ombak manusia tu mak-mak kita.. Atau kita yang sedang mengandung. Atau kita yang sedang bawa anak kecil.
Yang memalukan lagi orang yang tolak-tolak tu bertudung litup.
Tahu la nak balik rumah cepat.. Tapi tak lari rumah di kejar..saya pun nak ambil anak juga. Tapi masih waras..
Tak pernah lagi jumpa keadaan macam ni kat overseas especially european countries. Even our neighbouring country singapore.(sbb dah pernah pergi I dare said so)
Come on malaysian. Sia-sia kat sekolah dulu kita diajar beratur angkat tangan ke depan.
Tak sempat nak snap gambar tadi. Takut hp hilang pun ye jugak.
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
I like Nippon Paint because it combines color beautifully. Even black and white are colors.
Life happens and I could not find the time to repaint my room now that I have a baby. When I was a teenager I always repainted my room with different colors on each wall. I use Nippon Paint. Here's their Facebook link :http://www.facebook.com/nipponpaintblobbies.
Why? Because it always has colors that suits my mood. So please cute blobbies.. make over my room so I can portray the colors of my life through my bedroom wall!
The future has a beautiful color with Nippon Paint.
Sunday, May 29, 2011
I found this funny ad when i went to work last thursday morning..
Chill.. Bukan mr.hubby yang cheating. (minta jauuuhh amiin)
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Yes.yes.just found out bout this app. I am sure it has been around for a long time!! Haha
I am using blogger+ for $1.99 and so far it is quite simple to use.
You can even manage more than 1 blog!
There are some great apps for blogging i.e, blogpress ($4.99) ,iblogger ($9.99) But both of them cost more. So i decided to tryout this one first ;)
Below are some photos to show how the apps work
Life just get simpler :)
Now i can blog anytime, anywhere (use wifi of course) and psstt.. I even blog this while nursing rayyan!! ;)
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
1. You are not just paid to work. You are paid to be uncomfortable – and to pursue projects that scare you.
2. Take care of your relationships and the money will take care of itself.
3. Lead you first. You can’t help others reach for their highest potential until you’re in the process of reaching for yours.
4. To double your income, triple your rate of learning.
5. While victims condemn change, leaders grow inspired by change.
6. Small daily improvements over time create stunning results.
7. Surround yourself with people courageous enough to speak truthfully about what’s best for your organization and the customers you serve.
8. Don’t fall in love with your press releases.
9. Every moment in front of a customer is a moment of truth (to either show you live by the values you profess – or you don’t).
10. Copying what your competition is doing just leads to being second best.
11. Become obsessed with the user experience such that every touchpoint of doing business with you leaves people speechless. No, breathless.
12. If you’re in business, you’re in show business. The moment you get to work, you’re on stage. Give us the performance of your life.
13. Be a Master of Your Craft. And practice + practice + practice.
14. Get fit like Madonna.
15. Read magazines you don’t usually read. Talk to people who you don’t usually speak to. Go to places you don’t commonly visit. Disrupt your thinking so it stays fresh + hungry + brilliant.
16. Remember that what makes a great business – in part – are the seemingly insignificant details. Obsess over them.
17. Good enough just isn’t good enough.
18. Brilliant things happen when you go the extra mile for every single customer.
19. An addiction to distraction is the death of creative production. Enough said.
20. If you’re not failing regularly, you’re definitely not making much progress.
21. Lift your teammates up versus tear your teammates down. Anyone can be a critic. What takes guts is to see the best in people.
22. Remember that a critic is a dreamer gone scared.
23. Leadership’s no longer about position. Now, it’s about passion. And having an impact through the genius-level work that you do.
24. The bigger the dream, the more important the team.
25. If you’re not thinking for yourself, you’re following – not leading.
26. Work hard. But build an exceptional family life. What’s the point of reaching the mountaintop but getting there alone.
27. The job of the leader is to develop more leaders.
28. The antidote to deep change is daily learning. Investing in your professional and personal development is the smartest investment you can make. Period.
29. Smile. It makes a difference.
30. Say “please” and “thank you”. It makes a difference.
31. Shift from doing mindless toil to doing valuable work.
32. Remember that a job is only just a job if all you see it as is a job.
33. Don’t do your best work for the applause it generates but for the personal pride it delivers.
34. The only standard worth reaching for is BIW (Best in World).
35. In the new world of business, everyone works in Human Resources.
36. In the new world of business, everyone’s part of the leadership team.
37. Words can inspire. And words can destroy. Choose yours well.
38. You become your excuses.
39. You’ll get your game-changing ideas away from the office versus in the middle of work. Make time for solitude. Creativity needs the space to present itself.
40. The people who gossip about others when they are not around are the people who will gossip about you when you’re not around.
41. It could take you 30 years to build a great reputation and 30 seconds of bad judgment to lose it.
42. The client is always watching.
43. The way you do one thing defines the way you’ll do everything. Every act matters.
44. To be radically optimistic isn’t soft. It’s hard. Crankiness is easy.
45. People want to be inspired to pursue a vision. It’s your job to give it to them.
46. Every visionary was initially called crazy.
47. The purpose of work is to help people. The other rewards are inevitable by-products of this singular focus.
48. Remember that the things that get scheduled are the things that get done.
49. Keep promises and be impeccable with your word. People buy more than just your products and services. They invest in your credibility.
50. Lead Without a Title.