Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I like Nippon Paint because..


I like Nippon Paint because it combines color beautifully. Even black and white are colors.

Life happens and I could not find the time to repaint my room now that I have a baby. When I was a teenager I always repainted my room with different colors on each wall. I use Nippon Paint. Here's their Facebook link :http://www.facebook.com/nipponpaintblobbies.


Why? Because it always has colors that suits my mood. So please cute blobbies.. make over my room so I can portray the colors of my life through my bedroom wall!


lifeless.


The future has a beautiful color with Nippon Paint.

4 comments:

  1. percubaan untuk menang contest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. munie... i tink u need to be in the pic toooo... anyway... goodluck =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fara: saya mmg slalu cat sendiri.. husband aku je ni kurang percaya..

    daeng : really? alamak. confusing TNC dia,,

    ReplyDelete