Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a first step.

I have always wanted to write a blog on my own...the one that i can share new topics or discuss them among my friends.. now that we see each other less..we only keep updates on FB.. and met up once in a while but not as much as we did those days. A place where people could share info..and get inspired or creative.. and here I am.... finally making things happen.


I have written few blogs actually.. during my teenage yrs..when blogging was one of the coolest things to do (like tweeting or Facebook-ing now) which is not-so applicable now...u know how emotional teenagers can be.. aha-aha.. a private blog between me n my hubby when we're both love birds.. still are now (hearts). tu pun private. kang korg termuntah plaks.


2011. Is a new start to me. last year.. i became a wife.. and this year...i became a mum !! Being a mum taught me too look at things more deeply now.. I used to do many impulsive acts before. but not-so anymore ( Still want to do skydiving and bungee jumping tho ;) )



It also taught me to be more independent.. as now i have a little boy..who solely depends on me! for milk. haha... sadly to say.. i am no longer fully BF-ding my baby.. but will try to increase my milk supply..insyaallah.. God's willing. Last but not least.. it has help me to realize... our mums greatness and sacrifices.. to raise us all up! Thank you MUMMY! :))



So keep on checking as i'll try to post as many discussion topics as possible..as well as few eye-opening stories that happens to me.. and all around us.



till then. munie. v(^.^)v


-EVERYDAY IS A JOURNEY, AND THE JOURNEY ITSELF IS HOME-

No comments:

Post a Comment