Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ada apa dengan masa?

We always takes things for granted.


Lagi-lagi MASA. Last night I received a SMS from my dearest cousin. She said my uncle was admitted to General Hospital sebab ada bleeding in his brain. He's forgetting things, but I hope its not permanent. He's 71 and one of the most healthiest person I know. Hardworking, intelligent, responsible, he even does his own housework. Org kata tak reti duduk diam.


Money,love or health is not our enemy, its actually TIME.


If God says tomorrow is the end of the world, what will you do?


I would spend my last moment with my loved ones. (masa tu nak bertaubat pun tak guna. Just doa supaya malaikat maut jemput saya dgn cara yang baik)


But of course, while we are still breathing..cherish our moments.


Selalulah kita berbuat baik kepada orang sekeliling kita, avoid hate, avoid negligence. Be responsible. Be thankful for what we have. Not focus on what we don't have (I'm reminding this to myself also)



We never know, what will happen next.


p/s: please pray for my uncle well being.


Time is what we want most, but... what we use worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment