Thursday, April 28, 2011

Setemku


owh. lamanya tak bukak page ini.. been busy. life happens. hehe..


Tengah2 belek paper NST (Which banyak menda2 ngarut as always) I saw one interesting column by POS Malaysia. "Setemku". Have you heard of it? It is your own personalized setem. Macam menarik juga.. They have corporate and individual package.



Good Idea, If you have your own company...and trying to
market your things. But.. do people actually stop and look at them?? I know if its me..terus koyak sampul and tgk surat ape..hehe..
FOR ME la.

And it is a bit pricy too. RM 500 for 34 keping setem? hm.. they have their own packages : http://www.pos.com.my/websitebm/main2.asp?c=/WebsiteBM/philately/personalised/individual/setemku.htm

you can have a look there.


It would make a great gift I suppose. But if you ask me in term of practicality, why not make it cheaper ?

What say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment