Sunday, April 17, 2011

Shopaholic Get Smart #1


1. Buy Less Shoes!! You don't need 20 pairs of shoes!



My mum always told this to me before. But of course I never listen. :) But honestly, I have not buy a single pair of heels (yet) this year! yaaayyyy~ I always felt the urge to buy shoes especially heels when i go to the shopping mall... Like the other day when my sister ajak me to go shoe hunting we went to Charles and Keith, Vincci, Isetan , Robinsons sampai nak termuntah carik kasut. Seriously.



And I just got my pay check at the time. But then I said to myself " You already got these in your house". And yes. I do. When I checked back at the shoe cabinet, they are still there. All I did was just go and repair the broken heels, polish it up a bit. And wah laa~ looks ready to wear. And it cost me just rm7 instead of buying a new one for RM 109.90 . That's a whooping 99% saving on my expenses that month! heehee .


I will only need a pair of each. A pair of flat shoes, flip flop, crocs, running shoes, sandals.. and maybe lotsa heels (haha..ish ish). No need to buy new shoe unless it is beyond repairable. And few tips to buying that pair of shoe: Always buy colours will match easily with your clothes. I’m not saying plain black. Some combination of colours will easily match your clothes.


Find more tips on buying the perfect shoe:


2. Find vouchers online!


You can easily get 60-90% saving everyday online on almost anything. And not to worry, most of these websites are reliable. You can even get your money back (they will give you another voucher) if you are not happy with the services. Some of the websites that I recommend:



Just be sure that every time you buy those vouchers, check the T n C and expiring date. Call and reserve your session (for spas, manicures and pedicures, hair treatments) right away because the line will be really busy and you may not be able to place your reservation. And the next thing you know it has passed the voucher expiry date. This will also be great gift ideas for families and friends.


Some coupons are transferable and most of them you can even buy more than 1 vouchers at a time. That means you can use the deal more than 1 time!


Happy Shopping :)


More consumer power tips coming really soon


-Earn when you spend. Not Spend and Earn-


p/s: You might notice I've changed the page layouts. Courtesy of Mr.Hubby who gave critics. Katanya " blog power2 semua layout putih." Is it? Anyway; I take that as a constructive criticism. Any critics and ideas are welcomed. Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. constructive criticism <--- is this 'kritikan membina'?

    Actually, it's not that i don't want to tell you to mmg tak tau.. hehe.. :D

    ReplyDelete