Sunday, April 17, 2011

KHAREYANA SPA




I found out about this spa about 2 months before i got married, that is around November 2009. I was browsing through the internet and got instant urge to go to this spa. Mainly because its located in Petaling Jaya.. easy for me to go, they have the PRE-WEDDING package..and what captured my attention is the spa environment! very Bali-nature like..not to mention its is the owner's own bungalow making me feel just like home.




I bought the Pre-Wedding package which cost me RM 1290 but it was worth my every cent!



For RM 1,290
Body or Spa Treatment 4 sessions
Hair Cream Bath/Scalp Treatment 1 session
Manicure & Pedicure 1 session

Normal Price RM 1,500.00




There are other options according to your budget just go to their website and see it for yourself : http://www.khareyana.com/




Even though i bought the session very last minute, the masseuse was very helpful to schedule my treatment. She advised me to do 2 treatments before wedding and another 2 session after the wedding. I remember one of the session took me 7 hrs to complete! I was at the spa from noon till night. luckily they have a surau over there. very convenient. It was series of Body treatment -Cream Bath and Scalp Treatment- Manicure & Pedicure. They use Dewi Sri Spa products by Martha Tilaar from Bali that smell really nice! I felt very relaxed and rejuvenated afterwards.. who wouldn't?? hehe..



The masseuse also will massage you according to your pressure request. How do i know the massage was really good? because i felt asleep almost through the entire massage! Its that GOOD! Another thing i LOVE about this spa is that for each Body Treatment it will include hydrophil, body scrub, shower, steam, body massage, body mask, herbal bath, body lotion and ginger drink! Value for your money! Complete package of relaxation. I really like their ginger tea as well. Just nice flavor to perk up your day.



Glowing on my wedding day :) going to spa really help to calm your nerves




Right after my wedding i didnt get the chance to go back to the spa. honeymoon - work - pregnant - confinement - being a new mummy- just couldnt find the right time hehe.. But when i called the spa they say i can still use my voucher! even though a year has passed by they still have my records!! that really show me they really take good care of their customer..I even saw Scha Al-Yahya with Awal Ashaari and another unfamous friend getting their dose of relaxation there .





Details of the Spa:

Khareyana Spa
36 Jalan Selangor
46050 Petaling Jaya
Selangor, MALAYSIA
T : +603 7958 6219
F : +603 7958 6284

Likeness on Khareyana Spa : Multiple Like!!

No comments:

Post a Comment