Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wedding Videographer

Wedding.. What is it about wedding that is so magical? Maybe it's the love in the air thing?



I just love wedding. To me wedding is like a fairytale. When preparing for one (mine of course) you can feel the bundle of joy shared among your families, friends..and everyone is so happy for you.



Hari ni tiba-tiba rasa nak post blog bout my wedding. But the topic: videographer.



When I was searching for a videographer during my wedding. I searched among the best. The one yang I saw the portfolio and quickly fell in love with them, the team and of course within budget.



To me videographer and photographer plays an important part. Simply because.. we cant go back in time. We can only store them close to our heart by capturing them .



That's why I choose Manggis to be my videographer on my BIG day.



I engaged them for 2 events: solemnization and reception and they also did the same day edit solemnization montage for my wedding day. And once you booked a package like that, you can bargain the price. hehe.



Here are their works.


same day edit:solemnization

reception KL


I can say me and my family, we are very happy with their works and dedication.




I've also asked my brother to do my animation : love story . He now has his own production house shared with few friends. 3threestudio. Here's the animation.


by: 3threestudio


To the bride and groom to be, choose well. Because you only go through this moment once. Enjoy the preparation and voice out your opinion. After all it is your BIG DAY





p/s:
Owh..I miss wedding! when will there be another wedding in Muhammad's family??.. hihi..amiinnnn







No comments:

Post a Comment