Monday, April 4, 2011

SSpa, Solaris Mont Kiara


curik2 amik gambar




Like most of you all know, I bought the voucher from MilkADeal website for RM48. Because I sign up with MilkADeal, I got RM5 off voucher, which means I paid only RM43 for the deal.




I arrived at SSpa 5.30p.m sharp. Rushed from my best friend's niece (ainaa) punya Majlis Cukur Jambul in Bandar Sri Putra, luckily the traffic was on my side. :)




The spa located opposite Maybank Solaris, so it wasn't that hard to locate. When I walked into the spa I was cheerfully greeted by the staffs. There are 3 staffs working there, all Malay. I was directed to the treatment room a few seconds afterwards. Lucky me I was the only customer at that time.




My treatment room


The treatment started with rose scrub using rose salt. It was pleasantly fumed. Very chic and sweet. Then I was asked to take a shower; they had a complete shower room inside every treatment room and let me tell you; I LOVE the shower head. It was one of those rain-shower head that you'll find inside 5 star modern hotels.




The shower room


Afterwards, the aromatherapy massage begins. My favorite bit. The masseuse who massaged me was a lady in her late 30's or maybe early 40’s and I addressed her ’akak’. Boy, she had a really strong hand! The massage was pleasantly strong. For those who couldn't stand the pressure I suggest you to let them know earlier on. She did these traditional malay massage and knew where to point to let my 'angin' out. She was a bit chatty though but I enjoyed talking to her. From our short conversation I found out that the spa was owned by an Indian plastic surgeon doctor. She opened the spa on 2008 with four workers to operate the spa.



Surprisingly 1400++ deals were purchased from MilkADeal that they had to extend the redemption period until august! Luckily I made a quick move to reserve my spot right after I bought the deal. At the time only 20 deals has been purchased.



After the massage I was asked to go for a steam bath. And someone was already in there so I had to go inside together with her. So much for privacy.. She didn't tell me how long I have to be inside there so I waited.. and waited.. and the room felt really hot! The other girl inside went out about 5 minutes after I went in, and leave the room even hotter! Finally I couldn't stand the heat so I decided to walk out from the steam bath. Then only the akak told me I was supposed to be in there for 20 minutes.




mine even got jacuzzi inside. too bad it was not in the deal



Next, I once more showered and ready to do the facial treatment. I was told that the facial product they are using was made in-house and it normally cost me RM40 per facial. (waa. Quite cheap?) It’s a simple facial treatment cleanse-scrub-mask-moisturize. The bit I love the most was when she applied gold and vitamin-c onto my face and let the machine massages it. My skin felt really smooth afterwards.




so called foot spa



Lastly, the treatment ended with a foot spa. Although I may not call it Foot Spa as I was basically just soaking my feet inside the warm water. Together I was served with some sort of serai drink to perk-up my week.



I head back home energize and feeling good about myself.



For rm43 it was really worth my every cent. But to be honest they can improve more on service and customer care. For example they could swept the floor and bed nicely as I still feel bits of salt here and there from previous treatment. Or maybe they could even provide the customer slipper instead of walking around the spa barefooted! And they could even put up some calming music throughout the spa so that the customer can relax and enjoy their treatment better.



So will I come back to SSpa?



If there’s a promo; yes..i’ll think of it


Likeness on SSpa : Like

No comments:

Post a Comment